Fort Lauderdale Waterway Tours (FLWT) Private Charter
- The total cost to charter our 26′ boat, including a Professional Captain and fuel is $100.00 per hour
- The person hiring FLWT for charter is NOT responsible for any damage or accidents that might occur during the charter
- Our Captains have local knowledge of beaches, sandbars, restaurants, navigational hazards and homes located on the ICW
- FLWT can provide you with ice, food, snacks, water and beverages for a slight service charge
- Flexible hours to start or end your tour and how long your tour lasts
- Flexible locations to pick you up to start your tour and drop you off at the end of your tour
- Persons Chartering our boat cannot be cited for violating navigation laws or arrested for DUI
- The cost to rent a 24′ boat is $450.00 (half day, 4 hrs) or $650.00 (full day, 8hrs) Does not include Captain or Fuel
- Boat rental companies require a signed contract that make the renter liable for any damages to the rental boat and any injuries to persons resulting from an accident
- It will cost $157.50 per hr. to rent a 24′ boat for 4 hrs. or $131.25 per hr. for 8 hrs. when you include the cost of fuel @ $25.00 per hr. and if a captain is hired by the renter @ $25.00 per hr.
- Boats can be rented for half day or full day increments only, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. If the boat is returned late, costly penalties will be charged directly to the credit card that the boat rental company already has on file.
- As a renter you are on your own for ice, food, snacks, water, beer and drinks
- Fixed location that you must pick up and return your rental boat to
- Persons driving a rental boat are subject to being cited for violating navigation laws or being arrested for DUI if the person driving the boat has a alcohol level greater than .08% the same level as when driving a car