- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, just north of Key Largo
- Towns to visit in the Keys include: Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon and the jewel of the Florida Keys, Key West
- On this tour your will experience the pristine waters of the Florida Keys, dolphins, bird life of all kinds including Ospreys, breath taking seascapes and sunsets
Services Provided, Costs and Terms of the Tours
- Tours are limited to a maximum of 10 guests.
- The cost of this 2 day, 8 hours each day tour is $2,1060.00. Each additional day (8 hours) after 2 days shall cost $800.00 per day.
- The Captains fee and fuel are included in the cost of the tour
- The client will also be responsible for lodging, marina fees and meals for the Captain and themselves.
- Guests may provide their own snacks, meals, water, soft drinks, beer, white wine (NO RED WINE ALLOWED) or Champagne
- If guests prefer, Fort Lauderdale Waterway Tours will provide at an additional cost, snacks, meals, Hors d Oeuvres, water, soft drinks, beer, white wine or Champagne
- Additional cost per passenger for provisioning services will be based on the actual cost of the provisions plus 30%