- Inter Coastal Waterway (ICW) as far south as Hollywood and North to Lighthouse Point
- See Fort Lauderdale Famous Homes and discover who owns them
- Anchor and swim in Lake Sylvia or the Middle River, while surrounded by beautiful homes you can enjoy your snacks or lunch.
- Anchor on a sandbar in the ICW; enjoy your snacks or lunch while standing knee deep on the sand bar.
- Sunset Cruises catered to your wishes
- Evening Cruises to restaurants located on or near the water
- John Lloyd State Park for a walk on a secluded beach with very few people
Services Provided, Costs and Terms of the Tours
- Tours are limited to a maximum of 10 guests.
- The min cost for a 2-hour tour is $250.00. A base rate of $100.00 per hour will apply to any tour lasting longer than 2 hours.
- The Captains fee and fuel are included in the cost of the tour
- Guests may provide their own snacks, meals, water, soft drinks, beer, white wine (NO RED WINE ALLOWED) or Champagne
- If guests prefer, Fort Lauderdale Waterway Tours will provide at an additional cost, snacks, meals, Hors d Oeuvres, water, soft drinks, beer, white wine or Champagne
- Additional cost for provisioning services will be based on the actual cost of the provisions plus 30%